Once you have successfully created your account with your Apple ID, you can then link your account with DisneyLife.
Linking your Apple ID with DisneyLife allows you to use your DisneyLife account on up to 10 compatible devices.
Please follow the steps below:
- Open DisneyLife on your iPhone or iPad. Make sure you’re logged on the device with the same Apple ID you used to subscribe to DisneyLife.
- On your Home Screen, tap on your Character on the top right hand corner.
- On the drop down menu, tap on My Profile.
- Tap Activate your Disney Account.
- Enter your email address and tap Continue.
- Enter your password and tap Continue.
- Enter your personal details and tap
- You will then see a picture of Russell from “Up” - tap Great.
You have now successfully linked your Apple ID with DisneyLife, you can now enjoy the app on the Disneylife.com website and any compatible device, using the same email address and password to log in.
To see which devices are compatible, check out Ways to Watch.