If you are being billed via Google Play, regardless of the account you chose to subscribe with (Facebook, Google or Disney account), please note we cannot cancel on your behalf, as you're billed through Google Play and we don’t hold your payment details.
You can cancel your subscription either through Google Play or through the Google Payments Centre. Please see steps below:
To cancel through the Google Play Store
- Open the Google Play Store.
- Tap the Menu (three horizontal lines) in the top left corner.
- Tap Account in the drop-down menu.
- Tap Subscriptions, then Cancel next to the DisneyLife app.
- Tap Cancel Subscription to confirm.
To cancel through payments.google.com
- Go to Google.com and log in with your Google Play Store credentials.
- Along the left side of your screen, select Subscriptions and services.
- Next to the DisneyLife subscription box, select Manage.
- Under Subscriptions, find DisneyLife and click Cancel subscription.
- Then confirm by clicking Cancel Subscription.
When you cancel your subscription, it will end when your current billing period is over. Until then, you can carry on enjoying everything DisneyLife has to offer and may receive emails from us.
Remember: if you have a Disney Account, it will still remain active, allowing you to log in to Disney websites, apps and other experiences.
If you would like to update any of your personal details or marketing preferences, please sign in to https://disneyprivacycenter.com/communication-choices to update your account.
If you're being billed for DisneyLife via iTunes, Amazon or credit/debit card, please check out the cancellation steps below: