If you signed up through and are being billed via Google Play, regardless of the account you chose to subscribe with (Facebook, Google or Disney account), please note we cannot cancel on your behalf, as you're billed through Google Play and we don’t hold your payment details.
You can cancel your subscription either through Google Play or through the Google Payments Centre. Please see steps below:
To cancel through the Google Play Store
- Open the Google Play Store.
- Tap the Menu (three horizontal lines) in the top left corner.
- Tap Account in the drop-down menu.
- Tap Subscriptions, then Cancel next to the DisneyLife app.
- Tap Cancel Subscription to confirm.
To cancel through payments.google.com
- Go to Google.com and log in with your Google Play Store credentials.
- Along the left side of your screen, select Subscriptions and services.
- Next to the DisneyLife subscription box, select Manage.
- Under Subscriptions, find DisneyLife and click Cancel subscription.
- Then confirm by clicking Cancel Subscription.
When you cancel your subscription, it will end when your current billing period is over. Until then, you can carry on enjoying everything DisneyLife has to offer.